You have no items in your shopping cart.
The DN200 Active Stereo Direct Injection Box from Klark Teknik is a dual-channel and multi-mode stereo DI box that delivers superior connectivity and audio performance. Housed in a robust alloy case with the same form factor as the DN100 Single-Channel DI, and further protected by a replaceable silicon sleeve, the DN200 features inputs on pairs of XLR, TRS, and RCA sockets, plus a switchable 20 dB pad and a ground lift switch.
In addition, the DN200 can operate in Sum mode, where left and right input signals are merged and routed to both left and right outputs, or Split mode, routing the left input signal to both the left and right outputs. The DN200 supports 24 to 48V phantom-power operation.
- Dual-channel active direct injection box
- Rugged Neutrik Combo XLR connectors featuring high-impedance DI jack inputs
- RCA Phono inputs
- Independent phantom power for each channel for maximum reliability
- Sum switch optionally routes both inputs to both outputs
- Split switch optionally routes left input to both outputs
- Global 20 dB Input Pad and Earth Lift switches
- 24 to 48V phantom-power
- Stackable, protective silicone rubber sleeve
- Compact and rugged design