You have no items in your shopping cart.
NovaPro UHD is an all-in-one controller, integrating a software control system with 4K processing and 4K sending. The NovaPro UHD features many cutting edge technologies, and a single unit is able to provide comprehensive control for high end rental and other applications, simplifying operation while increasing the value of the display.
12G-SDI: Supports ST-2082-1 (12G), ST-2081-1 (6G), ST-424 (3G) and ST-292 (HD) standard video inputs. Input resolutions up to 4K×2K@60Hz and downward compatible Supports 12G-SDI output with loop-through. Note: When the input source is a 12G-SDI signal, you must use CANARE / L-4.5CHD+ / UHDTV-SDI SDI cables and the cable length should be less than 50 m. 12G-SDI connectors 1, 2 and 3 DO NOT support the deinterlaced function, but connector 4 supports the function.
- Input resolutions up to 4K×2K@60Hz (8K×1K@60Hz) and downward compatible.
- Supports HDCP 1.3.
- DOES NOT support interlaced signal inputs.
- Input resolutions up to 4K×2K@60Hz (8K×1K@60Hz) and downward compatible
- Supports HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2.
- DOES NOT support interlaced signal inputs. Supports HDMI 2.0 output with loop-through.
- D_4×HDMI 1.3 input card by default
- Input resolutions up to 1920×1080@60Hz Supports HDCP 1.3.
- Supports interlaced signal inputs.
- The HDMI input card can be replaced by a D_4×DVI input card.
Ethernet port: Gigabit Ethernet output ports
- Maximum loading capacity: 8.8 million pixels
- Maximum width: 8192 pixels
- Maximum height: 8192 pixels
OPT 1–4: 10G fiber optical output ports (copy and hot backup)
- OPT 1 transmits data on Ethernet ports 1–8.
- OPT 2 transmits data on Ethernet ports 9–16.
- OPT 3 is the copy/hot backup channel for OPT 1.
- OPT 4 is the copy/hot backup channel for OPT 2.
MVR: HDMI 1.3 connector A Multiviewer connector to monitor the input source, PVM, PGM or perform mixed monitoring
AUX: HDMI 1.3 connector An auxiliary output connector for connecting an auxiliary device, such as a teleprompter
ETHERNET: For PC communication or network connection
1 × USB (Type-B): Connect to the PC for device debugging
2 × USB (Type-A):
- Insert a USB drive to perform system update.
- Connect a mouse or keyboard.
- Output connector for device cascading
GENLOCK IN-LOOP: Connect a synchronization signal source to synchronize the cascaded devices.
CONTROL UI: Connect to a monitor for displaying the user interface of the embedded Master VI software.