You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Shure ULXD4 is a half-rack, networkable wireless receiver for use with ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
With an expansive set of professional features, including 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio quality, efficient and intelligent RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption, ULX Digital offers uncompromising wireless tailored for professional sound reinforcement.
- Predictive switching diversity
- High Density mode optimizes ULX-D systems to simultaneously operate significantly more channels in applications up to 30 meters
- Intelligent scanning automatically finds and deploys the cleanest frequencies to transmitters over IR sync
- Interference detection and alerts provided on both the receiver and Wireless Workbench 6
- Front panel gain adjustment buttons provide up to 60 dB additional gain
- AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for applications where secure transmission is needed
- Ethernet networking provides streamlined setup across multiple receivers, Wireless Workbench 6 integration, and AMX/Crestron control
- Support for frequency coordination with the Axient Spectrum Manager
- Yamaha device ID allows simplified channel patching on CL consoles
- Rugged metal chassis
- Intuitive front panel LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Upgraded LCD with adjustable contrast and brightness
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Remoteable ½ wave antennas
- Furnished rack hardware
The Beta 58 supercardioid dynamic microphone features a tight polar pattern, for high gain before feedback. It offers a 30Hz-20K Hz frequency range, interchangeable cartridges and over 12 hours battery life. At home in clubs or touring with the biggest acts, the reliable Beta 58 sounds great every time.
This system includes:
- The ULXD4 Digital Receiver
- ULXD2 Handheld Transmitter w/ BETA 58 mic cartridge
- All Cables